Wednesday 16 February 2011

Progress !

Today I have been working on the coursework. I have added in fine details with sound effects in certain places which I am pleased with. For example, when theres movement by the warehouse door, I added a 'whoosh' sound which sounds really good. I also found a door closing sound for when the door smashes shut. I have also improved the sound effects to our ident as before it was just a little bit out of time.

At the end, we have 3 quick close ups of Christy and Beth, Beth's eyes, and Christy's eyes. We needed three high pitched noises (kind of like psycho shower scene) to correspond with them. We have found these noises and are just editing it now.






Below are the three shots, which work very well together, and with the sounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment