Wednesday 12 January 2011

Credits - Creating the Film Title

These images are just a few steps which I took to create my groups Thriller title which will be in the credits at the end of our opening.

I used the text 'cracked' which created a thriller look. Then I arranged the words around so it looked good and to add to the effect, I increased the size of some letters and raised them above others. The effects I found and used on LiveType were 'Frigid', 'TV off' and 'Flicker' which also created a good thriller look that matched our type of film. 

Before this I had never used LiveType before so it took a bit of time getting used to it, and to begin with I was just testing different effects out. Then when I started using it alot I managed to  get the look I first imagined.   




No comments:

Post a Comment